Sunday, February 24, 2013

Worth it.


I found this little gem today on pintrest! 
I am going to relate this to a mission because that's all you ever hear about missions, "Missions are great but so hard" or "Your mission will be the hardest but most rewarding time of your life" 
I am excited for my mission and I'm so excited to struggle is that weird? I am excited to struggle because I know that everyone one struggles on Missions whether its with the language, companions or even waking up early. No one is going to be a perfect missionary. That's the beauty of it all. when you struggle you become humble, you really lean on the lord and your companion. 
My grandpa told me that if you do everything you possibly can do and your worthy  and your still falling short the lord will help with the rest.
How awesome is that??? 
Struggling is part of life you can choose to give up and have a bad attitude about it or you can be positive and try your hardest to do your part. 
I think every Future Missionary needs to come to the realization that YOU ARE GOING TO STRUGGLE! Don't think that its going to be a cake walk, or you will have a major wake up call! 
Through my life I have noticed when I am faced with something unusual or difficult there is a point where you have to decided how your going to look at the situation. Will the glass be half full or half empty? Will you complain about it or try and fix or change it?

No comments:

Post a Comment