Sunday, March 10, 2013

Our Farewell!

What an amazing day and I got to share it with Hunter! We gave our Farewell talks in church and had such a great crowd of our family and friends. It was so awesome to be able to share it with Hunter. We went to my Grandma Hunt's afterward for a brunch. We had Farmer's Breakfast, muffins, fruit, milk, and juice. My Grandma, Aunt Sandy, Aunt Linda, and Aunt Mandy really made it a special day for Hunter and I as they prepared it all and kept the trays full of food and made everything look and taste so yummy! My mom and I counted and figured we feed about 98 people.
I am so blessed to have such an amazing group of family and friends that came to support us. It was a special day and a great way to start off my mission!
The Smith's, Austin, and Taylor

Kalli and Connor...my other brother!

Table for our address books and address cards

Yes...we fight like brothers and love each other like siblings!

Two of my favorite brothers...Hunter and Connor!

Some of my beautiful friends...Nicole, Meredith, and Kourtney 

Me and My Charlie Red-Head

My beautiful cousin Jeryca her cute baby girl  Kylin, and me

Me and My Aunt Annet....I love her so much!

My best friend since 5th grade Ashley

My Uncle Shawn and his family

Cami and I....best friends and cousins! 

Some of the Jackson Clan!

I LOVE THIS FAMILY!....The Hullingers!

Austin, Hunter, Whitney, Kylie, and Hunter

Grandpa and my Aunt Sandy.....2 of my heros!

Nobody could ask for better examples of love than these 2
My Gramps and Grandma!

My Uncle Curt, Aunt Linda and family

Uncle Eric, Aunt Sandy and Darci!

Ethan and Rachel

Gramps, Hunter, Me, and Grandma

Us and Clayci lou

She won't miss us a bit!

Even Kelb was there! :)
i LOVE this girl! 

My beautiful cousin Emily

Look at these 2 beauties!! That smile cracks me up!!

Jacob Charles Guymon....and me

Brooke, Adrie, Kourtney, Mer, and Nicole

The TPS Crew! 

Grandma filling the trays....again!

The food was delicious!

My Grandma brought this HUGE wash tub home from the Philippines
is was a perfect bowl for all the fruit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment