Thursday, March 21, 2013

HOLA MI FAMILIA!....First letter home!


HOLA MI FAMILIA!
I have been in the MTC for one week crazy right!?
I can't believe Hunter has left for Africa  I was at the temple super early this morning and was thinking about him! I'm so excited that he finally gets to start!! it's amazing how much you grow in one week.
Will you DearElder me Kelby's letter and Hunters when he gets to Ghana??  Also, will you send me pictures for my room and to show all my new Friends :) my email is lauren.crandall@myldsmail.com 
I haven't received kelbys letter :(

The EMPTY SEA!!! (mtc) is quite lovely! My companion is the Bomb.com! We get along so great!!! (thank goodness) We are with each other seriously EVERY MINUTE of EVERY DAY! The other sisters in my district are really nice. the are young so kinda shy. but I think we are bringing them out of their shells :) 4 of us are going to Texas and the others are all going to Iowa! 
The Elders in my district are just like Kelby, Hunter and Connor. There is never a dull moment in class.  I love them!! I already feel so close to them all and its only been a week!

SPANISH.. SPANISH.. SPANISH!!! 

It's coming along....I have already taught 5 lessons in Spanish. We can say our prayers and bare our testimony! Its crazy I learned more in a week than 3 years in high school!!
The mtc is a very emotional place your emotions change every 5 mins!  At times you feel over whelmed and other times you feel soo happy and ready to get out in the field. I probably cry everyday! One thing I have noticed is that when you study and really do your part the spirit picks up the rest and in my case it's the language. I go into lessons and feel like I don't know anything and then all these words flow in my mind and all of a sudden I'm talking about the Book of Mormon or getting baptized. I definitely love it! I have also learned that you need to love everyone! Hermana Hosking and I have decided that we need to be the people where people want to talk to us or vent to us and it really has worked. It has made us so much closer to each other!

Every Sunday and Tuesday we have devotionals. They are AMAZING!! Its awesome to be so close to the leaders of our church. Every Sunday night we get to watch church movies!!! it's almost as good as watching Revenge.. haha not. but it will do! :) Kelsey and I live in the same building so I see her almost everyday!! She has been such a help to me!!
My schedule is CRAZY BUSY!! I don't think I have ever studied this much in my LIFE!!!! I feel like I have been here for years and yet it's only been a week.. time is not the same in the mtc.... so this week I think I did something embarrassing everyday!! On Monday I walked in the MENS BATHROOM!!! and my companion yelled at the top of her lungs "THAT'S THE BOYS".... yeah and everyone looked at me!! awesome right??
 
Could you send me some PICTURES!! :) I can't print out the ones you sent!!
I need the pile of stuff I left 
binder 
hangers ect.
make up wipes
pepsi ;)
snacks I really don't care!! ;)
 
I love you all and can't wait to get to Houston!!!! I LOVE you all soo much!! write me y'all!! This church is true and I can't wait to tell ALL of TEXAS in ESPANOL!!!!!

LOVE, 
HERMANA CRANDALL!!!
Hermana Crandall and Hermana Hosking

Trying to stay sane in the MTC

Our district

 Hermana's forever!
Kelsey and I

Letter to home!


My Companion Hermana Hosking from Concord CA

Hermana's and Friends

Us

Crazy Elders!

No comments:

Post a Comment