Thursday, March 28, 2013

Survived week #2....barely!! :)


HOLA!!!!
      It seems like i just emailed you guys! This week has gone by pretty fast! Sunday I got a new calling as the zone coordinating sister, which means I pretty much take care of all the girls in the zone. I'm excited for it. I get to attend all the leadership conferences and meetings which will be awesome!  So this week is kinda a blur... I was super sick on Tuesday, actually my whole district was super sick. We all were throwing up and nasty stuff like that so we didn't really do a whole lot of studying that day. The next day we were suppose to teach our investigator, we had been prepared for a while so we weren't to nervous. Well guess what? I forgot EVERYTHING that I wanted to say and what we were going to teach. I was so FRUSTRATED and sad and mad and every other emotion you can think of.  I could barley understand him which was so weird because I usually can understand them some what ok. Well nothing was coming and so in the middle of the lesson I just started to cry.... like HARD CORE CRYING! yup my First meltdown... no fun.... and kinda embarrassing as well! Luckily my teacher was our "investigator" and he didn't make it too awkward, but I felt really dumb. After the lesson he asked me if I wanted to talk and blah blah blah.... we talked he made me feel a  ton better and apparently I'm not the first to cry in the middle of a lesson.. THANK GOODNESS. :) After class Hermana Hosking and I decided we needed fresh air and wanted to study out side.... and guess what it was right when all the missionaries were coming!!! I was telling my comp that it would be so funny if I saw you guys dropping Yer off..... hmm funny story that actually happen!!! It made my entire day!!! i was so excited to see you all!! it definitely made me feel a little better!

Can you believe Kelsey leaves on Monday???? ahhh I'm going to be so sad not to see her all the time!! but I'm so excited that she gets to leave! I only have 4 weeks left.. wooohooo!!! Time for some nice hot weather!!
 
The food sucks! like I think I would rather eat dirt.. haha jk but no it's getting old... we try to eat wraps everyday but sometimes we just skip eating!
 
My district is amazing. I love them all soo much, the girls are soo funny and the elders are even funnier. We all just feed off of each other!!! I'm kinda amazed that we are learning Spanish because we all just laugh the entire time!
 
Sorry everything is so out of order my brain is mush!!! We have gone non stop all week and all day!! 

This Sunday we get to hear from Elder Russel M Ballard :) I'm super excited. Sundays are the BEST days of the week. Except for Sacrament...  the Branch Pres. randomly calls 3 people to give talks in SPANISH!!!! Seriously I'm sick the entire time. Luckily its Fast Sunday this Sunday and General Conference next :) I'm safe for 2 weeks!! holla!! 

It's crazy how much you can feel the spirit here. Everyday is hard but so worth it!  I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! I'm making some life long friends and gaining and amazing relationship with my savior! My testimony has grow so much since being here. I can feel the spirit guide me in my everyday decisions. I don't think I have ever prayed so much in my life!!!! (seriously) its amazing to know first hand that you are never alone and that God knows us perfectly. He knows exactly how to help us. I love this Gospel and I love this church! I can't wait to get to Houston and share it with others. 

This week I have been studying in 3 Nephi 27 where Christ talks about his church it's an awesome chapter! You all should read it!
Well I got to go.. love you all.. the mish is great and the church is true! 


LOVE,
Hermana Crandall 
 
SHOUT OUT TO MADISON PACKER FOR THE BEST PEN OF THE YEAR!! My District is super jealous! THANK YOU! LOVE YOU! 

Be jealous people....be very jealous!!....Thanks Mad!

Me and Hermana Hoskings

Sisters!!

"President"....I mean elder Monson

The "old" Sisters Coordinator...with the "new" Sisters Coordinator!

Chillin'


No comments:

Post a Comment