Thursday, April 11, 2013

Week 4

Hola Familia!


Well it's been another week. This week was the hardest week yet, but going to the temple this morning  really helped. 
First off Conference was so good!! I love Elder Holland's talk! It really touched me! I loved Elder Uchtdorf's talk as well. It was really crazy to be in the MTC for Conference. We were all so excited to have NO class for 2 days but after 2 days I think we were all excited to get back in the groove of learning things :) I was pretty productive in the middle of conference sessions!! I Memorized the First Vision in SPANISH!! Yes I did.. thanks to my pal Elder Varner! it was SO funny. He would quiz me on it, I had trouble saying personajes and every time I would say it wrong he would freak out and jump up and say NOOOOO! After a while my entire zone was getting in on the action, but I can now say it ALL correct. I actually got to use it in my lesson this week. I was kinda proud of myself. 
Elder Varner

  This week has been kinda crazy. It is our last full week in the MTC next week we have training and all that and then I head out the next! ahh crazy! I'm so excited... the MTC food is really getting to me! 

I should be getting my travel plans tomorrow ( crossing my fingers). So that will be so exciting!  
I started reading the Book Of Mormon about 2 weeks go and my goal is to finish before I leave.. I have 2 more chapters in Alma, so I'm hoping I can do it! Its amazing how much I have gotten out of the Book of Mormon since being here. 
One of the quotes that I LOVE is. " through Jesus Christ he can make the Weak Strong" After this week I'm a FIRM believer. I have been trying to focus all my thoughts and decisions towards him. He knows what's best for me and my investigators. Today I was actually thinking that I have really realized my relationship with him. I now talk to him more than my family. He is always there, anytime of the day or night....It's amazing!
     
So my calling has been VERY eventful this week. We have a sister here who is just not obeying any of the rules.... like there is something new EVERYDAY!! So I have been having to talk to her everyday and I had to meet with the Branch President about it. I don't understand why it's so hard to follow the rules. She has a bad attitude about everything.... SERIOUSLY EVERYTHING!!! It's to the point where she has a week to change or they are sending her home. I feel really bad for her, but if you can't even follow the rules in the MTC there is no way you will do it in the field.

 I'm going to be so sad when I have to leave my district. We are all so close and my zone is super close too. I have made life long friends here. One thing I am going to miss is the Tuesday and Sunday Devotionals they are the BEST! I feel like they are exactly what we need to here. I got to meet with the MTC president this week it was a awesome opportunity. it was short but way awesome!  
 
Have I told you that Spanish is hard.. haha!! I have a week and a half to get somewhat fluent.. AHHHH stressful. I can barley make sentences. Pray that I can at least have a short conversation by the time I leave. It's real rough.... but I know it will come if i do my part.
My Spanish teachers are so funny. I love them, they have taught me so much in just a short amount of time.... its nuts. ...TEMPLE IN CEDAR!!?? What??? I was shocked when they announced it. Also when they announced that there were 65,634 missionaries.... I am one of those!! :) which is also weird to think about!!! 
I feel like i don't have a whole lot to say because I do the same thing " toda el dia, Cada dia" - " All day everyday." 
 
I hope everyone is doing amazing i miss you all!!! don't have to much fun with out me! ;) 
  

Love, 
Hermana Crandall
waiting for Conference with some of our Zone.

One of the districts filled 200 eggs and we had a little Easter Egg Hunt

That sneaky Rabbit! :)

Sister Hoskings and Me on our Temple walk

Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment