Monday, June 3, 2013

Hey Hey!! Familia!!

Hey Hey!! Familia!! 
So I'm so sorry but this letter is going to be short. I have like NO time to email today. Just so everyone knows I have about 3 million mosquito bites so I'm pretty sure at least 1 of them had West Nile! So if you don't hear from me it's because 
1) I have died of West Nile 
or 
2) I have cut my limbs off because I can't handle the itching!!  

This week was HARD!!! after what happened at home I cried and had nightmares. Elder Trotter gave me an amazing blessing and told me to read D&C 100:1 then look at the foot notes it really helped me!!! 

This week has been really awesome! We have seen SO many miracle in our area! I feel like we are meeting someone new everyday who has SOOO much potential!  
We are still working with our Mormon.org family. We have had 3 lessons with them and on Saturday we went to teach them. We asked them if they had been reading the Book of Mormon and they said that they had just finished 2 Nephi!!! I ABOUT DIED!!! It has only been 2 weeks and the entire family is reading! They some how watched the movie "Otherside of Heaven" and the father told us that he wants his children to serve missions. Hermana Rife and I could not even get words out when he told us this! So we are hoping they will be baptized on July 13th. Family please please pray for them!
We also found this lady Maria. At first we didn't think was to interested, but we decided to go back and teach her..... yup she is super interested. She accepted our baptism commitment and now we are just working on a date :)
We have been super busy teaching people this week. It is amazing how many people are prepared and so open about learning more about the gospel.
On Saturday we had a Father's Day activity. Oh my word.... Latinos know how to party! ha! Us missionaries were in charge of a skit. it was super funny. I'll send you the video and pictures! Our ward was laughing so hard at us! 

Father's Day Skit


Elder Trotter from Salem Utah...he goes home Wednesday!

This week I have been reading in Alma where Alma is going to preach and the people are so wicked and he starts to head back home and then the angel comes and tells him to go back. And that's where he meets Amuleck. I have really applied that to myself.... some times i think man, no one wants to hear what I have to say. All they will do is try and Bible bash me. But in those moments is when the spirit tells us no no you have to go talk to them, and they end up being super awesome people.
Last night Pres. Pingree called us and told Hermana Rife and I that we will be in a trio this next transfer!! We will be training!!.... by we I really mean Hermana Rife. haha!!! It's going to be so much fun! My Spanish is coming along. Sometimes I feel super confidant and then other times I feel like I haven't learned anything! I can understand pretty much everything but Speaking is the hard part!! I'm excited for the next transfer! 
I LOVE YOU ALL!! have a great week!!! 

LES QUIERO!
Hermana Crandall 

PS Tyler Zeeman if you read this..... email or write me ASAP!!!

Me and Diana

So so thirsty!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment